Friday, 6 November 2015

Exploring The Farm

Autumn is a lovely time of year, great for exploring what is actually an overgrown farm. When we first came to view the farm in the summer we couldn't explore a lot of the buildings and land because so much has been left and has become overgrown. Now Autumn is here a lot of it has died back, meaning it is easier to get over the overgrown bits and explore deeper. There is so much to see here, I am always finding something new.

Today I went down behind the guest cottage and found a lovely little summer house. I had my phone with me and so I took some photos. I didn't change anything inside, just left it all as it is for now. With some work it can be lovely again. It has heating, electric and a water tap outside.

Enjoy a little glimpse inside.








1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful here, so much to see and so much to do........ lol
    There are lots of jobs that need sorting, fire wood to be cut for this winter and next???
    But it will be so worth it... :)

    ReplyDelete